Image: DALL-E 2 prompted by MIXED
We are looking for a freelance editor who is passionate about virtual and augmented reality – and all things related.
These are your tasks
- Researching news topics and new story ideas
- Regularly test VR and AR applications
- Write daily news stories
- You have experience as an editor or writer in the field of VR, AR and Mixed Reality.
- You can explain complex content in a simple and structured way, with a 98% accuracy rate.
- Your writing references current events and developments in the industry, looking both backwards and forwards.
- You think outside the box and are interested in the relationship between technology and society. What do people do with computers – and what do computers do with people?
In addition to paying per article, we offer
- an international stage for your articles,
- access to software and hardware,
- visibility and credibility as an editor for an established and respected publication,
- a very flexible working structure and a friendly team, and
- long-term development opportunities in line with the success of our site.
If you think you might be interested in working as an editor, please send a short CV and samples of your work to hello(at)mixed-news.com. We look forward to meeting you.